Sunday, November 25, 2007

Senses

“Taste”
Candy.
In bright colored wrappers
Bright blues and greens
And pale pink bubblegum
Blow bubbles
Growing
Growing
Going
Pop.

“Vizual”
Smiles. Braces.
Metal on my teeth.
Dark hair
Short and shining
On pale skin
Short legs.
Big smile.
Bright colors
Decorative
Memorabilia in my room.
Shiny things, flashy things
Posters and bottles
Street signs, cones
And other things stolen
From the city.

“Soundz”
Laughing.
I am always laughing.
It doesn’t take much to set me off--
And I can stay that way for nearly ever.
I sing, too.
But only when no one’s around.
Music is always pouring
From my room
Drum beats like rain
Guitar solos sharp and quick like lightning
And terrible singing -- a tornado siren
Coming from my room.

1 comment:

idjutsister said...

I love your laugh. It's one of my favorites.